Sourp Stepanos Armenian Church
The small chapel was built in 1909 in memory of Adana's patron saint Sourp Stepanos (Saint Stephen) by Armenian refugees who had fled the Adana massacre. It was completed in 1913. The entrance bears a commemorative inscription: "in memory of the martyrs of Cilicia, 1 April 1909". It is considered to be the first monument in the world for the Armenian massacres.